The day started with the young athletes making bracelets and watching the adult races, with most interest focused on the 60m dash. Once the adult races were complete our runners were able to start the 15 & under portion of the meet beginning with the 200m dash. This was a unique meet where all age divisions are combined and run in random heats. After the meet we went out to celebrate Azariah Hooper's Birthday, one of our 9 year old runners. It was a great way to cap the night off!
- Alivia Bulman set a new 11-12yr old team record in the 200m dash with a time of 37.76
- Gabi Olivieri set a new 8 & under team record with a time of 44.00
- Bella Vena, 8 placed 3rd in her heat with a time of 40.18 and 22nd overall out of a field of mostly teenage runners.
- Adriana Morales & Kristen Crapsey set new records in the 13-14 and 15-16 age groups with times of 40.94 & 36.55 respectively.
- Our boys went 2nd, 3rd & 4th in the 800m with Peter Crapsey coming in 2nd, Ryan Young 3rd & Azariah Hooper 4th.
- Peter Crapsey Jr. set a new 11-12 team record in the 800m run with a time of 2:40.48.
- Ryan Young came in 3rd with a time of 2:45.90
- Azariah Hooper came in 4th with a time of 3:09.89
- Josie Mendeszoon set a new 11-12 team record with a time of 3:15.31