- Dantia Brewington led the girls with a 5th place finish in the long jump with a jump of 10-03.5 and a 6th place finish in the 400m with a new personal & team record of 1:14.22!!!
- Aria Young earned the silver medal in the shot put with a personal best throw of 21-10.5!
- Torah Osias making her debut for HETC competed in the 55m dash and made it to the final placing 8th with a time of 9.36, a new team record!
- JT Haroutunian placed 8th in the long jump with a personal best jump of 7-04.5!
- Giovanni Mehciz placed 5th in both the long jump (10ft) and the 400m with a personal best time of 1:21. This was Gio's first official meet that netted him some impressive results!
- Noah Osias placed 5th in the Shot Put (20-08) & Leighton Young, 7th (19-09). Both in personal best fashion!
- Also setting new team records were Isabella Edwards, Dantia Brewington, Torah Osias in the 200m, & Gabi Olivieri in the long jump. Great determination!!
- Leighton Young & Antonio Garcia set new team records in all of their events & Psalm Young set a new team record in the boys shot put!
- Special shout out to John Costa who persevered to run an extraordinary 200m dash time 34.09, a new personal best by over 2 seconds!!